Welcome back to Seeds And Their People! In this second episode, Owen interviews his seed friend Kristyn about her Korean seed stories, her food, farming, and activist community, and our mutual love for Jewel in the Palace.
SEED STORIES TOLD IN THIS EPISODE:
MORE INFO FROM THIS EPISODE:
- Kristyn Leach on Instagram
- Namu Farm at Truelove Seeds
- Second Generation Seeds at Kitazawa Seed Co.
- Great Big Story (video documentary about Kristyn's work)
- Chuseok (Harvest Festival)
- Jewel in the Palace / Dae Jang Geum
Seeds And Their People is a radio show where we feature seed stories told by the people who truly love them. Hosted by Owen Taylor of Truelove Seeds and Chris Bolden-Newsome of Sankofa Community Farm at Bartram’s Garden.
FIND OWEN HERE:
FIND CHRIS HERE:
Share this post
- 1 comment
- Tags: Better Chamoe Korean Melon, Chuseok (Harvest Festival), Jewel in the Palace / Dae Jang Geum, Kitazawa Seed Co., Korean Perilla, Kristyn Leach, Namu Farm, Second Generation Seeds